Saturday, February 22, 2014

Pink planning

Determination is the key in reaching any goal.  We are going on a cruise this summer for my daughters 40th birthday.  They have been on several and this will be our first.

Here is my motivation. 


.
I like both styles, which one do you like better?

This is how I'm going to get there, I've been using a set of these kettle bells for a month or so-the other two are not pink though.



We are also swimming 2-3 times a week and watching our portion sizes. Really it's a lifestyle change, avoiding fast food restaurants and late night eating.

Dreaming of a white sandy beach this morning with suntan lotion and a big floppy pink hat!!!

Linking with PINK SATURDAY


Ann



7 comments:

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

The one on top with the scallops is so pretty!

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

I love both the suits!! Love the color! Have a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

Both suits are cute. Sounds like you're working hard to get there! Haven't been by in "eons"! Nice to "see" you again. Happy Pink Saturday!!!

LV said...

Ann, trust you enjoy your cruise. Before I lost my husband, we went on many. Some of the best vacations I ever had at a reasonable price. However, not sure I want to go again. The ships are having too many problems and people getting sick, besides very costly.
Trust yours turns out to be very nice.

Theresa said...

Avoiding fast food is a huge change that is sure to help:) I like both of the swimsuits but I think the 2nd one is perfect! Have a blessed Sunday dear friend, HUGS!

Jane said...

Hi Ann,
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Small world isn't it. I love being a vendor at Bella Patina, the Allens are wonderful to work with!
Great motivational swimsuits!! Love the color! Sounds like a wonderful trip to take with your family.
Jane

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

Lovethe scalloped one, the other is too low cut for me. So happy you are getting to go on a cruise! Hopefully hubby loves it and you can go with us someday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...