Saturday, March 9, 2013

Spring Mantel

On Pinterest I saw the sweetest simple decorations just using Easter grass in glass vases so I went with that theme this year.

I used an old mason jar with a metal lid, my glass mineature house and vase.

I picked up a few of the colors in the other decorations --the green little alarm clock, pink in the bunnies ears and a striped ribbon with all the colors.


On the floor next to the mantel is a large lantern with purple grass and cloth Easter eggs.
 
 


 
 



How you have a shiny, easter egg grass kinda day.



Ann
 
 

7 comments:

Theresa said...

Love that shiny, spring colored Easter grass:) Enjoying the sunshine! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Lynn said...

I love it! What a great way to add color and sparkle-enjoy:@)

sandy said...

Clever idea! Brings in Spring colors in a simple and fun way!

LV said...

Ann, you do so good taking things and turning them into a work of art.

Marilyn said...

As I've not done one thing yet, this idea is appealing as it would keep that grass in one place! It seems to go everywhere at my house. And yours looks so pretty.♥♫

Ricki Treleaven said...

:D I like all the different colored Easter grass....such a great idea! Our stupid TV is above our mantel, so I never get to decorate it. *sadface*

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Great ideas, I should use mine like this.

Trying to catch up with Pink Saturday entries.

Hope you'd come and see my
PINK Mug and leave me some remark. Your comment is always appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...