Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pink Saturday - PINK Love on my refrigerator

My granddaughters have been busy creating art for the month of February for my refrigerator. They seem to love to draw about love and hearts. Here's the latest artwork.




Next they took an old magnet-cut it to size and made me a love magnet.

I cannot leave this one out--it's not pink but its precious.


I think I will cover this with glass and frame it.  She didn't want to make Papa feel  bad so she added his name at the end. I call that thoughtful!!!

I'm liking with a LOVELY lady today who makes all of Saturdays a lovely pink.


Ann

10 comments:

Mermaids of the Lake said...

Just adorable!!! Love them all. Happy Pink Saturday and thank your for visiting us today!

Sue McPeak said...

Very special art work and yes, very thoughtful to add Papa! I've saved Grands art work for years and have a file for each one. The oldest will be a Senior next year and I plan to include it in her Graduation scrapbook. I did that for her Dad, my son, and they have all enjoyed seeing the pictures and things he wrote as a child.

Happy Pink Saturday!!!

Lorraine said...

Kiddy valentines are the best!! Thanks for sharing. Have a great Pink Saturday!! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

Rebecca said...

I say Priceless!!!!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

How sweet! I'm loving your refrigerator of love!

Jeanie said...

Oh, don't you love the things on your fridge?! I do! But I never thought to do a post on them!

Thanks for visiting The Marmelade Gypsy! (I noticed you have Hummels. I have a few that I dearly love!)

Loretta said...

How sweet to have such adorable granddaughters!

Jenny's Heart said...

The letter is the sweetest! I think you should frame it too. and how thoughtful to include papa at the end.
My mom and dad are Nana and Papa too.

Annesphamily said...

Your grands are so sweet! I love thoughtful children. My co workers daughter loves art and she knows I love butterflies. She colored a picture of a butterfly for me and it is framed and hanging over my dresser. I think you are very well loved! Happy pink week to you since I am too late for Saturday!

Julie Phillips said...

Ann, these are so sweet!! And I love the 'note' one :) Such a treasure!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...