Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Outdoor Wednesday

http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/
We are doing major work to our back yard.  We are putting on an L-shape deck across the back of the house--going from the sunroom.  We are using Trex-lumber---I'm so excited. 

So part of the gardens are not getting the attention they deserve this spring.  My hubby has been laying pipe to all of my gardens and putting in faucets in each garden so I don't have to drag a hose around the yard.

My tomatoes however are doing good this year, I have three kinds planted.


We don't usually get tomatoes here in Kansas until about Aug. 15th.  I can hardly wait so I can make BLT's.

I purchased this metal plant stand at a garage sale last week for $5.00.  Holds  mint, sweet basil and some marigolds.



  The foundation posts are showing for the new deck.  After it is on, I will be doing major landscaping.

Hope you are enjoying your spring and it's not too hot where you live.


Happy Outdoor Wednesday

Ann

5 comments:

LV said...

Sounds like a lot of work. You will definitely enjoy it when all is said and done. I love fresh grown tomatoes. Wish I could have one of yours.

Sherri said...

How NEAT about your new deck! Thanks for dropping by my blog. Putting together a mini garden was so fun. I also love how I can change it out.

Bumble Lush Garden said...

OK, you've made me hungry for a BLT now! What kind of tomatoes do you have growing?

Dhemz said...

wo, you have a beautiful plants...they look healthy...thanks for dropping by my entry...glad to be here!

JudyBug said...

We've already had some tomatoes from a friends garden and oh my...I love BLT's...and also...just a tomato sandwich. Sooooo good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...