Monday, February 7, 2011

Blue Monday - Brag book

http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

Crafting a little Saturday, saw this really cute idea in a craft book.

Many of our billfolds do not have room for pictures of our kiddo's because of all the necessary cards, like drivers license-ect.  So I made this brag book to carry in my purse.









Your use baseball card covers (hard plastic).  Use scrapbook paper as the backgrounds, add stickers or embelishments after mounting your photo.  Punch  holes with hole puncher and insert a metal ring.  I also added a few ribbons to the ring.  I plan on putting more pics of the rest of us too.

Couldn't resist posting this get well card my hubby is sending a friend. I't Maxine:

Well I like you all------Have a great BLUE MONDAY.


Ann

7 comments:

Terry said...

Justlove Maxine and I think we all relate a little to her and that is why we get such a kick out of her! Love your brag book, what a great idea! Have a nice day and hopefully some nice weather to go along with that day!

SmilingSally said...

This is a terrific idea, Ann, and it can so easily be updated as you get newer photos. Thanks for sharing your blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Ann.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

creativity is valued, way to go.
love your job ...

Happy Blue Monday.

Marie said...

That's a great idea for carrying photos with you!

Happy Blue Monday :-)

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

Awesome idea, I will have to copy it!

LV said...

Very good idea, but I do not carry a purse. I have a VERY small billfold that holds all I need. I have no need for all that stuff people carry around. I loved Maxine.

Rebecca said...

My friend Tete makes adorable brag books-always great to have along!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...